An Introduction
HI, and welcome to my blog. My name is Nick and my callsign is 2E0TNH. I got my foundation licence at the end of 2024 and my intermediate licence in the month of May 2025.
I started in my teenage years as a shortwave radio listener and it wasn't until my 57th year that someone suggested that i might as well get qualified and join in with the fun. Many thanks to that gentleman as it was probably the best thing i have done in many a year.
I'm not a real people person, so the detachment that getting on the radio gives me is brilliant, switch it off and on as and when the need occurs.
I mainly operate on the HF Bands, usually 40m, 20m, 10m and the WARC bands using SSB and FT8 and FT4. I have also started frequenting 6m and can be found on hubnet on occassion.
I Decided to create this blog to document my radio activations, general radio stuff, and from time to time maybe one of my other hobbies will sneak in and make an appearance.
I don't think anyone will probably see my posts, but i am not really too fussed as its mainly a therapeutic exercise to keep my mind active and give me another focus.
Comments
Post a Comment